, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

February 20, 2006

London's Very Own... Mr. Jack Thurston......Jack Thurston Everybody

All hail to smile'n Jack Thurston and his Bike Show Podcast. Jacks back after a short winter break and now my life feels so much more complete. I truly was wondering how I was going to make it on a daily basis without Jack guiding my way through the everyday grind.

If you are not downloading this podcast... well what can I say your just not as hip as jack and I. Jack your the berries thanks for the hard work.


My plans are for my own podcast but at the moment I am working everyday of the week and when I go to work I leave town so at the moment my time is rather precious and the podcast idea is currently on the back burner.


ship bang badoodle

Comments on "London's Very Own... Mr. Jack Thurston......Jack Thurston Everybody"

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (2/20/2006 10:17 PM) : 

On an unrelated note . . .

c'mon Mike -

Were you the powerball winner or not?

 

Blogger 3p0 said ... (2/21/2006 12:18 PM) : 

hey, thanks for puttin that up mike, i've been looking for some stuff to listen to at work other than npr.

had to add that to the links on ffl's sight,

if you know of anything else that's good, please let me know.

peace.

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (2/22/2006 3:07 PM) : 

Nope not me Budda. I was wondering though if it was someone that I worked with because that is where EVERYONE that I work with buys their ticket and that is probably around 600 people.

Ends up it was folks from another company down the road from where I work.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com