, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

February 03, 2006

Lost

Lost, one pair of black winter gloves and one black wool hat. I had them strapped to my rear rack the other night on the way to work and the bunggie cord broke as a result they are gone. If anyone sees someone wearing similar items be it in the Netherlands, Chili, France, NYC or the Bay area role them and ask questions later. It's a long shot but it is possible that they could have made their way to those locations by now. Send me an Email if you recover them and we will make arrangements to get them back to me. Remeber... anyone with black gloves and a black wool hat could be the recoveree with no intentions of seeking out the rightful owner someplace on the globe.

out

Comments on "Lost"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com