, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

February 24, 2006

mmmmmm Yum Advocate For More Death

Hmmmm an upside to civil war in Iraq. Now that is news to me. I've read and listen to this position but I'm failing to see the "upside" to mutilated 2 year olds. I'm having a hard time even finding an "upside" to raped women and children, torn apart families and dismembered innocence.

You know what's sad? Let me tell you, it's sad that a "journalist" (and I use that term very loosely) is such a bitch to his network that he can go on air and actually with a straight face talk about an upside to civil war. That is sad I must say. I'm disgusted by the death and destruction in Iraq and I'm further disgusted that there is a cavalier attitude about it. To top it off a "journalist" and his idiots that he's interviewing think further destruction and death would be great.

out

Comments on "mmmmmm Yum Advocate For More Death"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com