, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

February 18, 2006

My Open Letter

Recently my wife and I witnessed a scene that was absolutely disgusting to us. Right here in home town proud we saw a segment of society that generally does not have a voice being shit on by the city. That was 4 days ago and we are still bothered by what we witnessed.

We are writing a letter to 3 public officials, 2 of which are elected and one who is not. As soon as our letter is done (today probably) I will post it on this blog. My wife is rather connected in Lincoln so this will not go without action. Additionally we are pit bulls and will not let go until we have been satisfied.

I'm very troubled by some things I see and hear about. Social justice is not really very high on the priority list in this country. Keep a look out I will more than likely post the letter today.

out

Comments on "My Open Letter"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com