, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

February 09, 2006

The Pigs Are Restless...Again

Wow, it's great to come home after a long day at work, start reviewing my vast amount of news on Bloglines and run across an article where peaceful protesters finally get a bit of justice. Hmmmm I guess Oakland California now knows the term "hot poker up your ass" rather well. Sucks doesn't it Oakland when you violate peoples rights in this country?

So let me see if I understand this correctly, The pigs (and that's what they are) would not even allow the protesters to disperse (like they had to in the first place??) Instead these storm troopers decided to coral them and start shooting them with rubber and wood bullets. Well if that doesn't have civil rights violation written all over it I'll eat a fresh lump of my dog's terdies.

Here is what I am truly perplexed about, These pigs are just average folks as well are they so brain fucked that they just follow orders even when it violates citizen's rights? Jesus Christ what is wrong with these people? If I was ordered to do such a thing I refuse and then call the ACLU on speed dial, tell them about it and then request their protection from my jack booted superiors.

out

Comments on "The Pigs Are Restless...Again"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com