, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

February 25, 2006

Still In The Works

I'm still slowly working on Pedals and Politics the zine #2. It's taking a while because well..............I'm a very busy guy, I work every day (literally.) I'm thinking stickers as well but I don't know if that will be related to the blog and or zine or not. I like stickers you like stickers we all like stickers and I like stickering things as I'm sure you do as well. T-shirts yeah that is in the mix as well but that is going to be more along the lines of the Darfur Issue. The shirts if I do them will be a while because if I do it I'm going to do one bang up job and they will look really good.

Stay tuned same bat time, same bat channel and I'll let you know.

out

Comments on "Still In The Works"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com