, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

February 09, 2006

You Will Have To Go Because I'm Not Allowed, I'm Not Crazy Enough

Remember folks the Hand Built Bicycle Show is the first week of March. I'd be there brothas and sistas but my wife and I are going to be in Florida at that time. Of course if you want you can come to Florida and watch me sun my pasty white buttocks instead. Anyway, I spoke with one of the builders yesterday and it's going to be crazy, crazy wild, crazy wak so crazy a pussy like me is not even allowed in the building (serious... I am a pussy.) Check out all the builders web pages, it will take you hours and you will probably launch a jizz dart. Without a shadow of a doubt I will be there in 2007 where ever it is, although I do realize that I'll have to sneak in because I am not even crazy enough to be there... remember I'm a pussy to.

out

Comments on "You Will Have To Go Because I'm Not Allowed, I'm Not Crazy Enough"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com