, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

March 19, 2006

Another Great Source Of Media

Matt Seaton writes for the Guardian newspaper in London. Matt writes about cycling, more specifically bicycle commuting. He has been commuting for 20 years so he is a pretty good source of information. I don't always agree with him but that's ok, I like listening and reading things that I don't always fall right in line with. Anyway check out the link there are tons of his articles available.

out

Comments on "Another Great Source Of Media"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com