, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

March 11, 2006

Just When You Thought It Could Not Get Any More Weird

Wow, I think this one takes the cake for the month! Hmmmm South Dakota you never cease to boggle my mind. So now I guess this state Senator can only imagine that an abortion would be necessary in his state if the woman wanting the abortion was a Virgin???.......Can you say...fucktard... This guy is a fucking nut man, I am actually laughing at this.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. If you have had sex one time in your life previous to a brutal rape or incest where you became pregnant you are then not eligible for an abortion? Now how would it be determined if she indeed was a virgin previous to a rape? Oh that's right some kinky old GOP white guy who happens to be a Senator is going to get down there and "investigate to ascertain the facts" between the woman's legs.

There you go folks, there's your elected officials doing a bang up job. Look you can figure out my stance on abortion. You may have a different thought on it and I may not agree with you but I respect your position. I have to get this off my chest, I honestly want to know... OK heaven (did I just say heaven??) forbid your mom, sister, girlfriend or wife is raped and becomes pregnant. Are you honestly going to take the position that she should carry this violation, intruder of her body to term? The woman wants it ripped out of her but you being male don't feel that she has the right?

Whatever your view on abortion is I will say this, if you believe that a woman should not have an abortion in the case of rape or incest I find your views disturbing and rather 18th century oppressive. Women reading this I have this to say to you, you are second class baby don't think for a second your equal to men because we're deciding what is best for you........still.

Comments on "Just When You Thought It Could Not Get Any More Weird"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com