, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

March 11, 2006

New Rack

I got the new rack on the front of my mountain bike this evening. After running a racks and panniers for the last few months I now can not stand to use a back pack to carry all my crap to work.

The rack is an Old Man Mountain which I have a link to if you care to invest in one. I'd put the link right here but I am far, far too tired to make the effort right now. I worked all day and banged out some serious overtime so your going to have to do a bit of the work yourself.

I'm running two of these racks on my Vanilla although they are a little less "burly" they are like the step down from this model and I love them.

Oh and yes, and that is a 1998 Judy XC fork. I had the same thing on there before but it totally wore out to the point it was not functional anymore as a device to hold your front wheel. I don't believe in spending 500 bucks for a new one, this one.... 100 bucks NOS on Ebay.

out

Comments on "New Rack"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com