, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

March 22, 2006

Open letter update

For the folks who read this blog on regular basis your aware that I sent a letter to 2 of our elected city officials and 1 private official (but I still pay part of his wage with my tax dollars. I wrote the letter because I was concerned with children freezing in the winter while waiting for the city bus.

To date I have not received a response from any of the three. Unfortunately for them they do not realize that I DO NOT like being marginalized. I do not like being ignored and I won't stand for someone that WORKS FOR ME blowing me off. I will re-send the letters today and follow them up with a phone call that the letters are on their way. If I am ignored again I will ramp up my call for social justice. I will see this through and I will not be deterred in any way.

out

Comments on "Open letter update"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com