, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

March 29, 2006

Speaking of the bible...

I almost had to find a "good book" and walk around the perimeter of my house and bless my new water management system (gutters and down spouts.) Never once did I think that new gutters and down spouts would be exciting but I guess that goes with owning a home... or maybe I'm just coming down off my crack high.

Comments on "Speaking of the bible..."

 

Blogger 3p0 said ... (3/29/2006 8:18 PM) : 

no dude, i'm there with ya.

I get up on my roof at least once a month to check to make sure the gutters are clear,

you'll be bummed when they are not...

lame to some people. but those people arnt' building up equity, are they.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com