, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

March 19, 2006

This is my lovely ride to work

4.3 miles is what it mapped out at. Easy ride. If your sharp you'll figure out what industry I work in. I intentionally left my work place blurry in the upper left because this blog is not about my career, in fact because I spend every day at my job when I'm at home I try not to think about it ever (with the exception of when I'm going to be called to go to work.)

Comments on "This is my lovely ride to work"

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (3/20/2006 7:53 AM) : 

Well, I'm sure whatever you do,

it required a lot of training.

:)

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (3/21/2006 7:27 PM) : 

Oh Budda.... your sooooo sneaky, you almost slipped that by me. Of course I never claimed to be the quickest guy around. Yeah there was a lot of traaaaining involved.

Take er easy Budda have a nice evening.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com