, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

March 30, 2006

Thursday evening gay bashing



Just what everyone needs, another case of gay bashing. Yet again an elected official speaks out and voices their hate for homosexuals. I'm rather surprised that a person in this woman's position would come out and make such a broad statement. This woman who is a State Representative feels that gays adopt only to molest. I've not heard such hateful talk from an elected official in some time.

I wonder if the two gay guys around the corner from me who adopted a little boy from Central America did so only to molest? Hey I wonder if the two lesbians just a few houses up molest their newborn...doubt it, I seriously doubt it. The Representative points to Studies done by the ACLU and Focus On The Family that prove gays molest. I'd like to see the ACLU study I'm highly suspicious. As far as Focus On The Family goes, they hate anyone who is not married and has 2.5 kids, goes to church every week and contributes vast amounts of cash to their organization that promotes hate and isolation.

Keep in mind folks, this is a United States Federal official that made this statement, I find that really sad. At times in our history when we made such bold and unwarranted statements, showed this much intolerance we sent them to take shower and they ended up dead dumped out the back of the building.

out

Comments on "Thursday evening gay bashing"

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (3/31/2006 7:41 AM) : 

it really burns me when fascist biggots such as these spew hate in the name of God.

nowhere in the Bible does it say God hates homsexuals. It never says he hates anyone. It, in fact, goes to great lengths to say how much He loves everyone.

ARghhh.

 

Blogger 3p0 said ... (3/31/2006 12:33 PM) : 

10 bucks says I can get those two ignorant bitches to kiss...


ah rednecks,
ya gotta love them for the laugh sometimes....

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (4/02/2006 5:11 AM) : 

Yeah some people are really crule. You really have to be a little "off" to think that it would be a good idea to foster hate in the name of religion but in fact there are people who do. I wish I could say that it was a small group but that would be incorrect. It's a movement and a growing one at that.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com