, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

April 04, 2006

Going back to work again

Well I'm going back to work again after being home for just the night so bare....or is it bear....(I'm too tired to care) with me. Probably no posts again for 24 hours or so.

My wife and I are going to D.C. for a week in June. If anyone has ideas of some cool things to see let me know (besides the usual stuff.) I'm probably going to take a bike with me I suppose, which one I don't know yet. The Vanilla is such a pain in the ass to take apart and pack I may leave it home this time. Maybe the Pista is a good idea.

out

Comments on "Going back to work again"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com