, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

April 10, 2006

Greeeezy Fast



Many of you are probably wondering how me, The Cycling Nomad is so damn fast. Here is my long held top secret answer......SKULLS! Valve stem skulls folks there is your answer to your long unanswered question.

Before anyone tells me how dumb the skulls are...wait, I already know that.

Comments on "Greeeezy Fast"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com