, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

April 07, 2006

"He's in over his head"

"He's in over his head." I think that is actually a very fair and clear assessment of the President made by a woman who was polled on Bush's latest approval ratings. I'm not much into approval ratings and numbers related to such things but I think this article is interesting. Republicans are worried about loosing control of Congress, well as bad as things are for them at this point in time the Democrats have no message in the least. I guess Howard Dean's thought is just wait for the Republicans to loose it for the Democrats. That may work with some voters but not everyone is so stupid. I can't stand either party, without question I'm Democrat leaning, certainly not Republican. What I'm saying is this, People are not going to vote Democrat just because the Republicans have fallen on hard times. If the Democrats have no message people won't vote for them.

My last thought... Howard Dean. Christ what ever possessed us to make him the Chairman, he buggers things up to no end. He was nothing but a flash in the pan for a few months.

out

Comments on ""He's in over his head""

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (4/07/2006 7:28 AM) : 

C'mon,

give ol' Crazy Face Dean a break.

We're goin' to OHIO! Then MICHIGAN! Then North Carolina! All the way to THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

YEAAAAHHH!!!!

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (4/07/2006 8:07 AM) : 

ba ba ba ba Budda what's up. Yeah I really don't care for Howard. You know that speech you refer to, he totally blew it on that one. The thing is though he was really excitied and things were going his way, I mean hey maybe that was ok that he did that freakish scream, he really really believed in what he was saying...maybe that's good.

All in all, I don't care for him though, I just don't think he has maybe the right idea on how to run the Party.

Have a great day Budda

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com