, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

April 06, 2006

Hey more underage forced sex

Nothing like a good case of underage sexual exploitation. Sounds like Atlanta is having a bit of a problem with men flying in and out of their airport just to have sex with a 10 year old. I've talked about this before meaning the international sex trade and how I don't think that as a global community we are really that dead set on stopping it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, men are the ones with power not women and as a result men will use women as they please. Again I strongly believe that there are people in power in this country and around the globe that sympathize with men's "needs." The global sex trade... you can make some arrests here and there but you'll never stop it.

out

Comments on "Hey more underage forced sex"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com