, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

April 14, 2006

My new bicycle frame



This is my new road bike frame I acquired from a guy at work. It's a Celo Europa made with Columbus steel, lugs the letter "C" cut into one of the head tube lugs and one cut out of the bottom bracket on the bottom.

Can anyone tell me what the hell this is? I myself have no idea. Yeah I know.....it's a Celo Europa smart ass. Is it worth a crap? I actually really like it myself.

out

Comments on "My new bicycle frame"

 

Anonymous Chris Nauyokas said ... (5/02/2006 10:51 AM) : 

Celo Europa is the house brand of Marcel Calbourne's Laguna Hills, CA bike shop (www.celoeuropa.net). I'd guess yours is a late 70's frame, probably made by Colnago (one of the guys who works for him, not Ernesto himself). Is it worth much$? Not nearly as much as something with the Colnago clover stamped all over it, but it'll give you the same ride. It's a little unique, a lotta Italian, and totally sweet. (I own one myself.)

P.S.: See if the rear dropouts are stamped 'Colnago'.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com