, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

May 27, 2006

After reviewing all my HTML closely and finding basically no rough code as far as the colors go here is the deal. The odd colors that some of you are getting... it's not on my end, most generally it is a browser issue. Even when using web safe colors and code some browsers such as Firefox and Safari still manage to screw things up.

I can assure you without a shadow of a doubt that after checking all my HTML I viewed this site on no less than 10 different PC's and everything was perfect, with the exception of one... a laptop running Firefox. I'm going to work with the colors just a bit more when I have a chance but at this time I'm totally swamped working every day and planting stuff in the yard. Eventually I'm going to be moving away from Blogger as well seeking a little different set-up for all of my ramblings.

out

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Nathan said ... (6/07/2006 10:20 AM) : 

Okay, that sounds like a challenge! ;)

Besides the colors I also see some weirdness with your fonts. I looked at your page source and I see in your links section you set the font size ="3" but it looks like you forgot the "/" when you go to close the tag.

Would you be willing to send me your actual template file? misanthropecyclist at gmail doooot com?

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (6/07/2006 9:21 PM) : 

Great, I will send for sure Nathan. I will try and get it to you before Saturday. Saturday we're leaving for D.C. and until then I'm way way busy with work. But yes of course I'll send.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com