, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

May 15, 2006

I'm the butt of your joke

OK so nobody told me that they were viewing my blog with some sort of totally disgusting text color. You shits you all just sat back and laughed at me. Anyway, I'm rechecking to see that all of my color code is "web safe" but I do have a hint that because people are using Firefox sometimes screen shots show up totally wrong that or monitor resolution is screwed up.

Bare with me, I have to go to work in the middle of the night so my recheck may not get done until 24 to 36 hrs. Again, thanks for the heads up everyone, it took Andrew to say something first before all you other panty wearing cheesers chimed in. Just kidding guys, seriously.

out

Comments on "I'm the butt of your joke"

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (5/16/2006 9:59 AM) : 

MikeBlog.jpg

Check out the screenshot. Sorry about the small size but at least you can see what we see :)

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (5/16/2006 10:04 AM) : 

Bigger.jpg

okay, this pictures bigger.

 

Blogger sydney_b said ... (5/16/2006 11:25 AM) : 

lol. It's not so bad. I've seen much worse. Besides anyone who writes intelligent stuff can use any colors he chooses. Stick with purple, peach and that weird gray -- stands out that way.

;)

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com