, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

May 18, 2006

One of my favorite podcasts

I've been listening to KBOO radio for a while (link in the upper left.) Once a month they have the Bike Show, hosted by a couple gals. It's a great program and it's not just about Portland it's bigger than that. The Bike Show is all about bikes and bike culture. Really a class act and I really like it.... I bet the Butch-a-ronnies-bubba toonies may even like it.

Speaking of the Butch, your a reader, we've got a hole bunch of books if your interested email me and I'll give you my adress and # if you want. Come over and pick up a few.

out

Comments on "One of my favorite podcasts"

 

Blogger Filemore said ... (5/21/2006 9:13 PM) : 

You bet.

Maybe we should ride some bikes sometime too.

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (5/22/2006 7:28 AM) : 

Sounds great, look me up

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com