, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

May 24, 2006

Thanks Clarence for the prayers

I've been a bit short on post lately because I think I've had two days off in the last 22....24 hell I don't know. Anyway I'll try to be a bit more constant.

I guess clarence Thomas is thinks that people need to "pray for George because he's in big trouble." that's what he said anyway. Yeah sure that will work, divine intervention for G.W. Maybe just maybe Thomas should keep his trap shut. He's a Supreme Court Justice and should keep his opinions of that nature to himself. I'd feel the same way if at some point O'Connor would have said that about Clinton.

I think the last 2 1/2 years are going to be very very long for Bush. Honestly I'll bet deep inside he wishes it was over now, I'll bet he knows that he bit off more than he can chew. For Bush's sake he better hope that he maintains control of Congress because if he doesn't there's going to be some investigations called mark my words.

out

Comments on "Thanks Clarence for the prayers"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com