, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

May 30, 2006

You rotten human being

After I got off work this evening I walked out to my bike at the rack (after being gone 24 hours) and I noticed a dent in my top tube on the Vanilla. What happened here was someone jerked the bike away from the rack and tried to break the U-lock from the top tube. You rotten son of a bitch if I had caught you I would have waited until I saw you off property sometime and I would have taken a pipe to the back of your knees. I don't work seven days a week because I think it's funny, I work seven days a week so that I may afford a Vanilla. You took it upon yourself to see if you could make all my hard work seem worthless.

I'm not pointing fingers but in the last couple of years the company I work for has hired around 300 new guys in my location, many of them fairly young. These people have yet to learn the idea of "brotherhood" or "union brothers don't steel from fellow union brothers." Before many of these new people arrived I could leave my wallet on the locker room bench and be 100% sure that it would be in the exact place that I left it 24 hours later when I came back...not now, or not for a while for that matter.

The dent is not huge by any means and being a lugged frame the top tube can be replaced, I'm not going to do that at this point. I'm going to leave it as is, as a reminder that people can truly be cruel and mean spirited. I often bash people for some of their beliefs or their lies but under no circumstances am I cruel. I want people to be happy, I want people to have a good life no matter what their belief's are. When you damage something that someone cares about... that's cruel. I would NEVER do such a thing.

Oh and it without a doubt was a co-worker that did this, our property is very secure.

I would prefer no comments on this folks, I'm really really pissed and most of all disapointed...THANKS

Comments on "You rotten human being"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com