, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

May 27, 2006

Your hurting is important to me



I know my posts have been rather sporadic lately and everyone here has such big love for me but I've been really busy. Yesterday was hanging basket day (once this sucker gets going it's going to be out of control.) I think this morning is going to be hanging basket morning as well (until I have to go to work anyway.) I love planting stuff and building hanging baskets and such, even more than ranting about politics and the fuck tard that just about ended my life a couple days ago on the way to work (that was the closest I ever came to the eating it for good on my bike via motorist... seriously that was really god damn close.)

Anyway, I know some of you have not been able to get a good nights sleep wondering if everything was ok with me, if I was gone or uninterested but it's ok I assure you. Your worries are understood and important, I'm here, I'm ok and you can stop hurting my friends.

Comments on "Your hurting is important to me"

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (5/28/2006 12:08 PM) : 

Thank goodness,

I was going into liberal extremist withdrawals for the last week :)

BTW, the colors are much better now. I will no longer "Zap Colors" your website.

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (5/28/2006 4:09 PM) : 

"Liberal extremist??"

Here is my definition of "liberal extremist"

1) one who is opposed to "obortion by bombing" (the practice of dropping bombs on mothers to be in Iraq.)

2) One who looks with a very critical eye at our government's intentions when it decides that war is the only answer.

2) One who finds dismembered Amercian soldiers rather disgusting when our administration tells us that things are "really going good."

3) a "liberal extremist" is someone who disagrees with policy that allows 50 million Americans to go without health insurance.

4) "Liberal extremists" genreally disagree with the idea of isolating people because of their sexual prefrence.

5) A "liberal extremist" is a very open person, one who will see other points of view unless... those views reflect isolationism, hate, lies and a "we're better than you" mentality.

6) "Liberal extremists" are opposed to war 99.9% of the time. War is rotten, war ruins, war kills and I'm totally disgusted with the current happenings in Iraq and our very cavalier attitude about it.

 

Blogger budda43 said ... (5/28/2006 10:40 PM) : 

I guess I'm a liberal extremist then by your definition . . . :)

 

Blogger Bicycle Commuter Mike said ... (5/28/2006 10:56 PM) : 

Budda..... dear christ you may be on to something.

I'm tired, I'm going to bed I have to go back to work again tomarrow.

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com