, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

June 02, 2006

A new link worthy of my site

As you can see I don't include a whole lot of links on my site. I'm pretty picky on what I want to include. One site that I look at from time to time is a blog moderated by several folks in Lincoln (link to the left as well.) Lots of links, lots of different blogs linked off of this site...oh lots of pictures too. The site is updated often and is all about bikes, it's worth a look. The only reason that I did not have it on here earlier is well... I'm lazy. You will figure out pretty quickly how the people on the Lincoln site got sooo cool... I rubbed off on them.

Comments on "A new link worthy of my site"

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com