, , ,

pedalsandpolitics[at]gmail

Name:
Location: 40 dgrs. 48' 26.34" N, 96 dgrs. 40' 05.96" W, United States

Liberal bicycle commuter, political junkie, policy junkie, free thinker, I've got too many titles. All in all I'll leave it with a quote from the late Senator Paul Wellstone of Minn. "Politics is not about big money and power games, it's about the improvment of peoples lives."

|

July 15, 2006

Some of you may have been wondering why my blog has not been updated recently. Currently I'm very very busy with work. I work 7 days a week and often twice in the same day. Ordinarily this would not be a big deal but the company I work for is so busy that my off duty time has been greatly reduced. At this point in time it's important that I use my time at home very wisely and not spending a whole lot of time screwing around on the web.

For now I'm going to discontinue updating this blog. Thanks for checking it out.

Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Jenny Liverpool said ... (3/24/2009 3:01 AM) : 

we're gonna miss you mate

 

Anonymous Jenny Liverpool said ... (4/03/2009 6:28 AM) : 

Hi! I noticed that my website isn't appearing well just in case you want to read what I think about social issues being an activist myself. Cheers!

 

post a comment
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com